- To promote the sport of carriage driving for recreation and competition in the spirit of sportsmanship
- To provide educational opportunities for the members and the public on the history of carriage driving, carriages and driving horses
- To educate the members and the public on carriage driving safety, training of the driving horse and the care and preservation of carriages
- To present clinicians for education of the members and the public on carriage driving and safety for the drivers, horses and the public
- To be a source of information, education and training for first responders assisting in public safety for our community.
The Metamora Carriage and Driving Association is a 501(c)(3) non profit public charity.
Contributions and donations to the MCDA are tax deductible.